Why not come spend your career in a positive environment of value creation and mutual victory? At Gibson, we value the unique talents and work ethic of our people and in turn we seek to build client relationships that are mutually beneficial. If you seek a fresh approach that is challenging yet rewarding then we want to know more about you. Please send us your resume today to get the conversation started. We have opportunities available for this role based out of our Alpharetta and we are currently interviewing for lead and junior project coordinators in a growing and exciting culture. Are you passionate about doing things the right way? Come be a part of a company that is making a difference in the commercial landscape space. See below for a brief description of the role responsibilities and we look forward to hearing from you soon: Gibson Landscape seeks an experienced Crew Leader. If you like what you see, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a field position. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client & Company advocate successful in communication with all stakeholders.
- Knowledge of horticulture and commercial landscape practices.
- Expectations execution, field takeoffs/measurements of quantities.
- Proper ID of annuals, perennials, ornamentals and appropriate care.
- Directing activity of the crew for budget delivery and cost reduction.
- Driver of crew, equipment and work procedure training.
- Job cost ownership, labor efficiency and job site quality execution.
- Logistics and safety program implementation.
- Service plan and scope expectations delivery.
- Truck care, maintenance and reporting.
- Work order time and material reporting.
- Supplemental labor requests and punch execution and completion.
- Mileage & fuel logs, DOT compliance.
- New process compliance.
- Tracking Crew tools and supplies.
- Modeling positive behavior, personal and professional integrity and safety practices both publicly and for staff.