HudsonAlpha is the cornerstone of the CRP Biotech Campus—the second largest research park in the country—located in Huntsville, Alabama. The Institute has a three-fold mission of genomic research for progressive human health, economic development, and educational outreach to nurture and stimulate future generations of researchers and entrepreneurs. They are dedicated to creating those “Eureka!” moments in the laboratory, the marketplace and the classroom.
Gibson Landscape successfully completed our intricate assignment which included Landscape, Hardscape, Irrigation, and Interiors. And we did so while lowering overall project costs and delivering enhanced project value to the Institute. The sophisticated site work included multiple groves of mature trees, expansive irrigation networks and complex landscape patterns for a wide array of vehicular and pedestrian design treatments.
This satisfying project continues to represent landscape excellence—while raising the standards for future research/corporate campus environments.
- Mature specimen plantings creating an alley of trees along the campus parkway
- Over 15,000 shrubs, grasses & groundcovers
- Fire lane and vehicular paver construction
- Design build irrigation system for 100% coverage of landscape
- Mature interior plant material hand selected for grand concourse
- Completed 1 month ahead of schedule