Account Executive – Alpharetta, GA.
Purpose and Description
Job Description – Account Executive, Maintenance Division
The Account Executive is the most critical client-facing role within the Maintenance Division of Gibson Landscape. The Account Executive is responsible for the successful growth and renewal of grounds maintenance and enhancements with quality execution to such a level that repeat business is earned and relationships grow. Maintaining communications with employees, management, property managers and owners (stakeholders) while managing expectations to a high-quality standard is mandatory. Overseeing and forecasting sales growth; managing client expectations through the company systems, managing customer engagement and satisfaction. This exceptional individual or “A player” takes ownership of the results while asserting continual discipline for the financial trajectory of each property managed.
The principle responsibilities of this position are the following:
- Lead and organize the client services effort in accordance with contract goals and budget for the property while maintaining the Gibson standard of excellence.
- Create and communicate accurate estimates for client services.
- Communicate field management on expectations of the client ensuring proper execution.
- Maintain communication with customers/clients on all properties regarding contract schedules.
- Regularly schedule visits to jobs sites and meetings with clients to determine their needs, interests, and optimal solutions.
- Audit quality of services and communicate observations to field operations.