Account Executive – Alpharetta, GA.
Purpose and Description
Job Description – Account Executive, Maintenance Division
The Account Executive is the most critical client-facing role within the Maintenance Division of Gibson Landscape. The Account Executive is responsible for the successful growth and renewal of grounds maintenance and enhancements with quality execution to such a level that repeat business is earned and relationships grow. Maintaining communications with employees, management, property managers and owners (stakeholders) while managing expectations to a high-quality standard is mandatory. Overseeing and forecasting sales growth; managing client expectations through the company systems, managing customer engagement and satisfaction. This exceptional individual or “A player” takes ownership of the results while asserting continual discipline for the financial trajectory of each property managed.
The principle responsibilities of this position are the following:
- Lead and organize the client services effort in accordance with contract goals and budget for the property while maintaining the Gibson standard of excellence.
- Create and communicate accurate estimates for client services.
- Communicate field management on expectations of the client ensuring proper execution.
- Maintain communication with customers/clients on all properties regarding contract schedules.
- Regularly schedule visits to jobs sites and meetings with clients to determine their needs, interests, and optimal solutions.
- Audit quality of services and communicate observations to field operations.
Key Performance Metrics
- Ability to analyze situations, considers options, and makes decisions that are timely and informed.
- The highest degree of cooperation, communication and coordination is maintained so that a professional attitude and positive image is projected.
- The ability to recognize and deal with priorities is exhibited.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts with customers in a timely and professional manner at all times.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Be proficient in the company’s software systems and other programs such as Sage, B2W, Service Titan.
- Spend time with client to continually build relationships and earn referral business.
- Communicate effectively to ensure delivery of exceptional results as committed to the client.
- Grow customer base meeting goals and targets for the company.
- Maintain confidentiality of Gibson Landscape Services LLC. at all times.
- Energetic self-starter and demonstrates initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire others
- Results and action oriented
- Sales and growth oriented
- Effective problem-solving skills, ability to handle adversity
- Customer centered and focused
- Service and teamwork oriented
- Focus on continued learning and self-development