Are you an Accounts Payable A-Player looking to make amazing things happen? Come join a dynamic and growing environment making a big impact within the commercial landscape industry. Great opportunity for growth and development with competitive pay, excellent benefits and a rewarding culture.
See below for a brief description and apply today.
- Invoices, expense reports, check requests, etc with correct codes
conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Vendor communications
- Purchase Order reconciliation
- Prepare check runs twice per month
- Reconcile various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Attention to detail
- Assist with monthly closing
- Receive, research and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning
account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons
- File, maintain and distribute accounting documents, records and reports
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department
- Modeling positive behavior, personal and professional integrity and safety practices