At Gibson, we value the unique talents and work ethic of our people and in turn we seek to build client relationships that are mutually beneficial. If you seek a fresh approach that is challenging yet rewarding then we want to know more about you. Please send us your resume today to get the conversation started. We have opportunities available for this role based out of our Alpharetta headquarters and we are currently interviewing for lead and junior irrigation technicians in a growing and exciting culture. Are you passionate about doing things the right way? Come be a part of a company that is making a difference in the commercial landscape space. See below for a brief description of the role responsibilities and we look forward to hearing from you soon:
- 3-5 years of irrigation technician and crew experience
- Ability to start up, troubleshoot repair and install complex irrigation systems
- Program design, monitoring and upgrade sales for system improvements
- Progressive pay and bonus schedule for talented individuals wanting to work hard and be part of a great team
- Rewarding assignments with quality clientele maintaining class A and nationally recognized properties
At Gibson, we may be one of the nation’s top landscape/hardscape companies, but we maintain a small family feel and a supportive environment. Our team members are fun and friendly We look out for our clients as much as we look out for each other and our main goal in business is relationship. We tackle (and win) big projects and enjoy the challenge together. There’s not much we haven’t accomplished over the last 25+ years and we’d love for you to come along. If you’re looking to join a team of go-getters and work together to unite people and place, this is probably the spot for you.