Gibson Landscape seeks an experienced Foreman. Review the description below and apply if you’d like to be considered for the job.
Job Description: The Landscape Foreman is responsible for installation and management of landscape and hardscape projects. The foreman is responsible for completing landscape or hardscape installations with great precision and business minded efficiency.
- Direct activities on the job site, they include but are not limited to: coordinating work flow, hands on work, and operating a variety of machinery.
- Client & company advocate.
- Manage personnel effectively and efficiently.
- Communicating production goals (and other items) with crew members, supervisors, and clients.
- Train and promote the development of subordinates in the best practices of installation and company standards.
- Monitor all tools, equipment and machinery for needed maintenance.
- Track and record all job expenses, including but not exclusively materials and hours worked.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times.
- Deadline completion & job cost ownership.
- New process compliance, equipment management and maintenance.
- Field invoice completion, truck care, maintenance and reporting.
- Turnover to field interpretation.
- Supplemental labor completion.
- Crew uniform and truck appearance.
- Daily log sheets and daily work order loading & completion.
- Safety program training, compliance and implementation.
- Modeling positive behavior, personal and professional integrity and safety practices both publicly and for staff.