- Gathering, calculating, and compiling take-off data for use in bid proposal estimates
- Preparing routine estimates and detailed cost estimates for ancillary projects under the supervision of the Preconstruction Executive.
- Maintaining current and accurate information on prices from suppliers and subcontractors
- Utilizing standard estimate computer software to present information to management
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity
- Experience working in the landscaping industry on estimating and managing landscape and irrigation projects
- Experience with HCSS preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage deadlines, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus, but not mandatory
- Proficient with On-Screen Take-OffAt Gibson, we may be one of the nation’s top landscape/hardscape companies, but we maintain a small family feel and a supportive environment. Our team members are fun and friendly We look out for our clients as much as we look out for each other and our main goal in business is relationship. We tackle (and win) big projects and enjoy the challenge together. There’s not much we haven’t accomplished over the last 25+ years and we’d love for you to come along. If you’re looking to join a team of go-getters and work together to unite people and place, this is probably the spot for you.