77 12th Street is a 615,000 square feet, high-end residential apartment complex in Midtown Atlanta. The 23-story apartment tower features an amenity deck 60 feet above street level overlooking the Atlanta skyline.
Gibson Landscape was charged with retrofitting 20,000 square feet of outdoor plaza space with a saltwater pool, bocce ball courts, outdoor fireplaces and private terraces in addition to a finished streetscape—all within 60 days. Our dedicated team worked around the clock and weathered storm after storm to complete the project on time and on budget.
- 20,000 sq ft amenity deck and Midtown streetscape
- LEED Silver Construction
- Synthetic turf construction, site furnishings, custom precast planters and drainage
- Light exposed aggregate pool deck and patio space
- Matured high quality plantings
- Crushed tabby oyster shell bocce ball court and natural flagstone edge
- Engineered lightweight soils
- Specialized irrigation delivery and sleeving
“The Gibson team has earned a reputation as hardworking, trustworthy individuals who strive to respond with courage, understanding and respect when challenged to produce their best.”- Residential landscape maintenance client