Atlanta’s historic Piedmont Park encompasses 189 acres of gently rolling green space and woodlands. Gibson Landscape transformed 53 acres of the park’s unused woodland areas into exciting urban green spaces. The massive expansion included the creation of community gardens, interactive playgrounds, wetland construction, the city’s largest dog park and visually mature plantings.
Working hand-in-hand with the Piedmont Conservancy, we delivered the highest of quality, while reducing overall cost estimates by 15 percent.
- 53 Acre sustainable site
- Interactive greensward soils & field construction
- More than 900 mature trees installed
- Native grasses, sod lawn, upland and lowland meadow construction
- Riparian wetlands construction, promoting the Clear Creek ecosystem
- Concrete hardscapes, granite curb and basketball court construction
- Decomposed granite trails and cypress stair construction
- Commercial maintenance, turf and integrated pest management
“Throughout the course of the project, we were extremely pleased with the level of service, superior work ethic and quality of products applied. I highly recommend Gibson Landscape with the utmost confidence.”- City park client